BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tomorrow is Christmas EVE!!!!!

And I can't wait! Darren and I are soooooo excited about this Christmas since Skyler seems to be picking up on the present thing! She already opened one from one of her babysitters and she was wired for 4 hours! Christmas Morning is going to be a blast!!! We have the easiest Christmas yet.....Tomorrow will include going to Darren's parents for lunch and then my parents in the evening...then Christmas morning we get to stay home and have our own family Christmas (my favorite part!!) and the off to the big Tolin Christmas dinner in Lawrence in the afternoon and a night of poker and games!!! THEN!!! I get to go shopping day after!!!! I'm officially a shop-a-holic! LOL Oh well......I hope that this finds everyone healthy and having a joyful and memorable holiday season! I'll post video/pictures this upcoming weekend!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Merry Christmas! Hope your christmas is the best ever :D