BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a week!

I know it's been a while since the last post and it's because I've been busy! Imagine that! Anyway....got through my first double family Thanksgiving dinner and I loved every minute of it! So did Skyler...she got to show off all day. The more laughs and "awwwws" she got...the more she did! Too funny. It has been a whirl wind but we all had fun. And go figure.....none of us thought to take pics. I was just busy and didn't think of it. I regret it now! But I got the tree up last night and boy that was all Skyler wanted! It was so funny....she would get sooooo excited that she would just go nuts and dance and fall down. She wants to touch so bad....Darren called me this morning at work and told me that she found the Snowman I had set out. (he's about 4 feet tall) and She would lean against the wall next to him and just chat with him...too funny! I'll work on getting the video camera out and try and catch these moments to share! Till next time..!!!

1 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I would love to see a picture of her talking to that snowman! :)