BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cold Weather is here!!!

Just sitting here at work bored! Boy, our weather sure has taken it's turn to cold!!! Later this week the lows will be low 20s!! Skyler got to wear her winter coat for the first time this week and boy was she cute! I'll have to download pics for you all!! Just getting plans together for Thanksgiving and the rest of the holidays. Skyler is teething..........again! She has 6 more teeth to get and boy I hope they come soon!!! She has tried some new foods too! She ate off of my Chicken Penne Gorgonzola from Carino's and she loved that. She also has tried some fajita veggies..loved those, also in love with steak! I'm just happy we don't have a picky eater!!!! Till next time!!!

1 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

BOOO!!! I don't much care for the colder weather, and it brings out the nosey people who tell you how to dress your kids... UGH! Sorry, whole nother rant.