BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's almost Holiday Time!

It's so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here!!!! I'm very excited because we get to host Thanksgiving Dinner this year! We have been busy just keeping up with Skyler. She is a whirl wind! She learned how to do a flip last night and it was just too funny. She would flip backwards over me if I would lay on the floor...I know...you just had to be there! She is really growing up. She pretty much eats anything you put in front of her....or that's on your plate! We are very excited this year for Christmas as this will be her first to where she will somewhat get it. We hope to get more pics put on soon!!!

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

She is quite good isn't she? Nat is barely walking, and unless falling and then rolling is flipping, we are no where close... LOL! Good luck on hosting this year. I had my mom when I did mine, and it still stressed me out! lol

Kaci said...

Awhh she is adorable! How exciting for your family this year with her understanding a bit more! El was so cute on her first real Christmas...she loved all the wrapping paper! :) XOXO